Set-up & Delivery
Delivery - machine shipping and handling
- Shipping in the USA typically costs $100-$400.
- Export costs are your responsibility.
- Most orders should arrive in 1-5 business days from the time the shipment leaves the factory in Carroll, Iowa.
- Arrangements can be made if you would like to pick up your machine at the APQS Factory in Carroll, Iowa, or the APQS Showroom in Des Moines, Iowa.
Every APQS longarm quilting machine comes with machine, table, patterns, thread, bobbins,bobbin winder, needles and more.
The machine will also come with easy-to-follow, step-by-step assembly instructions as well as a basic training CD and manual. Assembly is simple and will only take a few hours. The sewing head is assembled for you; you only need to add the handles and axles, and assemble the table.
If assistance is needed our technicians are available at 1-800-426-7233.
Professional machine set-up
We also offer the option of professional in-home/business setup for an added cost of $500.
- Sets up your table where you want it.
- Assembles your new quilting machine.
- Installs bobbin, thread and needle.
- Provides one-on-one basic training in your home.